Hawaii
Options

Looking for coral silk pomanders

Hi all,
I'm looking for coral silk pomanders for our ceremony to put on shepard hooks and to hang on the tree where we will be standing under to get married. Has anyone seen coral silk pomanders like the ones below in the picture? I've seen bright oranges, but not coral like the coral below. Let me know if you have seen or if you know anyone who has any that I could buy them off of. I would love to have the real flower version, but I think I would be looking at about $150 per pomander. I will need about 6-10 of them. Thanks for all your help!

Re: Looking for coral silk pomanders

• Options
    I would look on Etsy. I found a lot of good stuff on there that I couldn't find anywhere else. Most everything is made to order so you can customize colors, etc to get exactly what you want. I'm sure you could find someone on there that will do a custom order for you at a reasonable price!
  • Options
    edited November 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_looking-for-coral-silk-pomanders?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:559d8f54-1e40-45c7-a957-0bd712262907Post:506a34b9-21e8-4ef4-b4df-d96116c1f172">Looking for coral silk pomanders</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi all, I'm looking for coral silk pomanders for our ceremony to put on shepard hooks and to hang on the tree where we will be standing under to get married. Has anyone seen coral silk pomanders like the ones below in the picture? I've seen bright oranges, but not coral like the coral below. Let me know if you have seen or if you know anyone who has any that I could buy them off of. I would love to have the real flower version, but I think I would be looking at about $150 per pomander. I will need about 6-10 of them. Thanks for all your help!
    Posted by amwong22[/QUOTE]

Originally, I was thinking to get silk flowers, too. But my wedding coordinator told me that they might not look good in an outdoor wedding. So I ordered some high quality fabric flowers and I also went to some local silk flower stores to see what it would be like under sunlights. I found my wedding coordinator was right that they would look sort of weird and even more fake in a natural environment... So I gave up using the silk flowers... So I suggest you to think about this before you decide to buy or rent some.

• Options
    So you used real coral flowers?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards