Hawaii
Options

Girls day in Maui?

Hi ladies! With the wedding coming up in only 6 weeks I finally feel like I have all the big things under control (catering, flowers, etc.). So now it is on to the small things! I am hoping to have a "girls day/ sort of bachelorette pary" a few days before the wedding. Just something fun and casual, no strippers or bar hopping, and somethign most likely during the day. Do any of you Maui brides have any suggestions for something we could do? I was thinking lunch and a spa but I guess lots of people already have appts for manis/pedis so I am kind of stuck. Let me know if you have any ideas!

Re: Girls day in Maui?

• Options
    aliblualiblu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess Im doing like the same thing, the day before my wedding we are going to the spa in the morning, and then making our bouqets (because I am DIY), and then we are going to get our nails done, and going to dinner that night, maybe hit a bar for a little bit, but not stay out too late!
    AliBlu | 6.8.2011 | My Bio-Updated 3/3
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are tons of nail places around Maui, I wish I could recommend one, but I'm certain someone on here can help you out!  What fun that will be!
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What about doing something like a yoga party or belly dancing lessons plus lunch somewhere?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    check out my planning bio--I'm doing a girls' day: lunch & massages. :)
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I vote massages.  I had one at the Spa Grande at the Grand Wailea, and it was PURE MAGIC.  I love a good pedi, but this was a million bajillion times better.

I had a hot stone massage, and it was literally to die for.  I definitely recommend it!  Plus, the cool thing about the Spa Grande is that they have all these baths that you have access to for the hour preceding your massage - so you have time to hang with your friends before you go off for pampering.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing stand up paddle boarding --> lying on beach --> dinner (not sure where - somewhere in Kihei), then going out dancing in kihei. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards