Hawaii

photographer

Any recommendations for photographers on Oahu? I was planning on flying mine out from MA where I am from but we I am having an issue with her, so I am exploring what else is out there!!!  Thanks girls
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: photographer

• edited December 2011
    Shawn Starr is really popular.  Also Visionari.  I think we also looked at Dulce and Frank Amodo, too.   They're all fairly expensive, though.  Around $3k.  A few of the gals here used other photograhers that did a nice job but I can't remember who they were at the moment!
  • breanessbreaness member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Gordon Nash from Photographer's Hawaii's work. 

We brought our photographer from MD and I honestly couldn't have been happier. She did an incredible job and gave us a ridiculous package. We just paid for her travel and got A LOT for it. If you don't find a local to Hawaii photographer that you like and is it in your price range, I could get you in touch with her. I know that she's hoping to do more DWs and she LOVED going to Hawaii and would love to go again.
  • HIGHLY recommend Shawn Starr! I can't tell you how much we love our wedding pictures. You can check date availability and price on his website.
    andrea and ryan . june 2010 . maui.olowalu
    My Planning Bio
  • Thanks for all the suggestions... ive decided to look into l'amour, rachel robertson and shawn starr!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards