Hawaii
Options

Activities after ceremony

osayyesoosayyeso member
First Comment
edited June 2013 in Hawaii
Hello ladies!

We're planning to have an unforgettable day but we're a bit lost of ideas. Helicopter tour is a bit too expensive, Lu'au is a bit too crowded (an option for the next day). We will definitely have a romantic dinner at sunset but the time in between is still empty. What are your plans or do you have any ideas? Thanks in advance!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visit Hawaii.weddings.com 

Wedding Countdown Ticker 

Re: Activities after ceremony

• Options
    My FI are doing the same thing!  We are staying for a whole week so we kind of have a list of activities, but one thing that might be a great idea for you guys is to rent a car (we're taking a convertible) and take the road to Hana!  It's supposed to be a beautiful drive all around the island with adorable, quaint stops for fruit and such.  Maybe ask some locals for tips?  Also on our list of things to do during that week are kayaking, snorkeling, parasailing, zip-lining, hiking in Haleakala park, and of course hitting the beaches.  
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com
  • Options
    What side of the island are you getting married on and having dinner? How many hours do you have in between?

The Road to Hana is an all day trip. Just off the top of my head, you could visit a lavendar farm, goat farm (with yummy cheeses), winery, take a pineapple farm tour, go hiking, ziplining, take a boat trip, check out Front street in Lahaina with the giant banyan tree.  
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I would love a 'roaming around Hawaii + Trash the Dress photo shoot'!  :)  Otherwise, go to brunch in your wedding gown, go hiking or snorkeling, and save time for an awesome nap before the cruise!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards