Ohio-Columbus
Options

Who's in Crazy town with me??

My wedding is in 3 weeks... I don't have a hair dresser b/c the person I did a trial with got real sassy with me and flaked out - so I'm down a hair dresser... So tonight I booked an appt to get my hair trimmed at this really cool vintage hair place in Chicago (I live there) and...so... I ask her to do a signature vintage glam updo.... and just happen to fall in love with the look... and seriously considered - meaning having a discussion with her about how much it would cost to fly her down to Columbus... to do my hair and my BM's hair for the wedding... and then I called my mom to ask if I were in crazy town.... tigerlilie dot com And of course my mom is either way about spending 1k on HAIR! Seriously?? oh my god... seriously. But then I think about the beautiful work this girl does... its really good stuff... I am going to check expedia dot com again..... see you all in crazy town.

Re: Who's in Crazy town with me??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It is your day and you should have your hair how you want it, however I think when you look back you might wish you didn't spend so much on hair. Also you have to consider that flights can be canceled, other things can come up and this person may not make it into town. If you go with a local salon you won't be relying completely on one person. Can you take pictures of how she did your hair and do a test run with another local salon? Good luck, your neighbor in crazy town.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards