Ohio-Columbus

Cake suggestion

ANITA is taken on my day.  Does anyone have other suggestions?

Re: Cake suggestion

• MynewcutieMynewcutie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Cake Studio..their cake is amazing!!
  • shlittertootsshlittertoots member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    She was taken on my day, too.  So I have a tasting with Linda Cole on Monday so I'll probably go with her...she's gotten lots of good comments on the boards, in both taste and design.  I have her email if you need her contact info. HTH!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Although we did not have a wedding cake tasting with them, I recommend Short North's Piece of Cake. We've bought cake slices for special occasions from them and the cake and pastries have always been wonderful.
  • gibsonkkgibsonkk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cake Dot!
  • edited December 2011
    The Suisse Shop!  I am not a fan of cake and planned on doing small tarts/pies for my desert, until i tried their cake!  It is so delicious...and their butter cream icing is so smooth and creamy.  They are more expensive than Anita, but worth it.
  • MynewcutieMynewcutie member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The benefit to The Swiss Shope is that with a wedding of at least 100 guests you will, receive your first year anniversary cake baked fresh at no charge from The Suisse Shop. Which is nice for those people who don't want to freeze the top layer, and eat it a year later.
  • jordylee8455jordylee8455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Linda Cole, she is wonderful
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • edited December 2011
    We used Bess' Cakery and I highly recommend her.  Our cake was so beautiful and tasted awesome. We got so many compliments from our guests.  Also very resonably priced. 
  • edited December 2011
    Tricia Gale of TGPattyCakes! Her raspberry truffle is to die for!!!
    Jama and Billy are getting married! - hitchedtickers.com
  • bridecbusbridecbus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara Yates with Batter and Bowl is awesome.  She's a local baker who made the groom's cake for our wedding.  It was awesome!  We received more compliments from our guests on her cake then the actual wedding cake (also good, but made by a baker at the reception site.)  Her prices were extremely reasonable.  Her email address is batterandbowl at gmail dot com.
  • weirui17weirui17 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Pattycake Vegan Bakery and did cupcakes instead of a big cake (though they can do that as well.) I was shocked- they use MUCH more expensive, quality ingredients (all natural and organic) yet were cheaper than other area bakeries. We couldn't have been happier with the product. We got tons of compliments on the cupcakes. (Moreover, we used them as centerpieces to save money and effort! It worked great! We had different flavors on each table and listed the flavor placements. It forced interaction and mingling. I got tons of compliments on that idea.)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards