Hawaii
Options

Including wedding enclosure cards

I've posted this on another board, but wanted to see what you ladies thought, too.

I'm wondering how you ladies are including enclosure cards. I am trying to think of a better way to include them than just throwing them in.

Our invitations will be horizontal and hooked into these envelops:

The pocket will be on the bottom and will contain two inserts; One on travel and accommodations and the other will be a wedding week activity schedule. The inserts will be stacked so that you can see that there are two different ones in the pocket.  A belly band will be around the envelope.

I also have 4 enclosures to include.  They will be the Maui wedding map, website information, reception information and photo share card. Again, I don't want to just throw them inside the red envelope.  I also don't want to put them int he pocket that the inserts will be in because it will take away from their presentation.

I thought about putting them in their own little envelope and sliding them under the bellyband, but I don't want ppl to open them first.  I want them to see the main invitation first.  I guess I could put an open my last on the little envelop and could either put it behind the belly band or in the red envelope.

What do you ladies think? Do you have any other ideas? How did you include your's?

Re: Including wedding enclosure cards

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards