Hawaii

Sheraton Maui wedding reception

Has anyone been to the Sheraton in Kaapanapali, or had their wedding ceremony/reception there? I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks!

Re: Sheraton Maui wedding reception

• edited December 2011
    We are currently planning out honeymoon out there, and while we have not been, our travel agent has been raving about the sheraton... good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

The Sheraton was awesome - I was there for work (I'm a travel agent) and had the opportunity to see the property inside and out.  I loved it so much that I'm planning my wedding there in Nov. 2012!  How are your plans coming along?

• edited December 2011
    Awesome! Our wedding is going to be in September 2012. The planning has been great so far, we are working with Taryn and she is awesome! How are your plans going? Are you having the ceremony and reception there? I'm wondering how to decide what kind of decor and flower arrangements to do since I can't see the actual venue until next year! Any suggestions?
  • edited December 2011

It's been easy so far...almost afraid to say that as I might jinx myself.  Are you dealing with a WC at the Sheraton or somewhere else?  I'm finding that the gal I'm dealing with there is quite vague and takes quite a while to respond.  Which I can completely understand as I'm sure she is busy.  For now, we have decided to only have the ceremony there and looking to have the reception at David Paul's Island Grill.  There's only about 14-16 people that will be attending.  How about you?  What area have you decided on for the wedding ceremony?

• We are having our ceremony on the black rock lawn, I believe. You? And we are working with the wedding coordinator there! So far she has been pretty helpful. When is your wedding?
  • We are getting married here too, October 12th, 2012! Went and visited our cermony site, black rock lawn and it is GORGEOUS! Taryn also showed us the coral reef room for a possible reception site and it is amazing. Although we are having a small wedding I am still hoping to have our reception here, as the space was just that great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards