Hawaii
Options

White Orchid Weddings in Maui

I'm having a few challenges dealing with White Orchid Weddings in Maui. They said they had put the White Orchid Beach House property on hold for me (for 2 weeks) then 3 days later when I confirmed our desire to use the beach house, and asked them to draw up a contract to secure it they said they would have to check as it was on hold for another couple. What the? Is anyone else using White Orchid and what are their experiences?

Re: White Orchid Weddings in Maui

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not many people on here use them. I think our last bride who did got married in 2008...
  • Options
    amyj513amyj513 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thats sounds a little sketchy.  I got a quote from them in the begining of my planning but was not pleased.
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Sorry for my lateness.  They were the second company i contacted.  Found them to be very personable at first...received a quote quite quickly, however i found their prices to be quite high plus you could only deal with their vendors.  What really killed it for me was that i felt they did not want to give me the time of day since my weddig is two years out.  Good luck! J. Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards