Hawaii
Options

Hair/MUA - Oahu

Hello Gals,

I was curious if anyone has used Beauty by May or Beauty by Tania?  Reviews of either would be appreciated =)

Thanks!

Re: Hair/MUA - Oahu

• Options
    elaineNgeneelaineNgene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Beauty by May for both e-pics and the wedding day.  She was awesome!!!  I told her what my ideas were and showed her pics, and she followed them perfectly.  We did have a trial before the wedding day, and we both agreed that we wanted to make the hair a little bit softer for the wedding, and it was perfect.  I brought extensions that I wanted to use, and I loved the result.  She is so sweet, and we had a great time talking, and getting to know each other.  When I was there in November, she worked in a little "hole in the wall" place.  I was skeptical at first, but she does great work.  I think her lease may be up by now, so she might be working out of her home?  Not sure, but she will come to you if needed.  She came to the Ihilani for the wedding, and just adds a small travel fee.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just had my H&M trial last week with May.  She is extremely sweet and I really liked her work.  Will post pix soon.  She was in a hole in the wall type place, but she does a great job.  I will definitely be using her for my wedding.  My MOH is going to have her to her hair as well.  Once I show pix to my bridesmaids, I figure they would want to do the same.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards