Hawaii

Ordering Menu Cards, Is this too Early?

I am desperately trying to finish all of our wedding DIY and planning before my work project starts mid June. Last night I emailed Gannon's and asked if it was ok if I ordered the menu cards now. I also asked what was the likelyhood of there being a change in the next 4 months. 
The rep for Gannon's replied and stated that it was ok to move ahead with the cards and that if there was a change, i.e. removal of a dish, that the dish removed would still be available. If I don't print them now I probably won't have time to print until a few weeks before we leave and that makes me nervous that they won't be delivered on time. We are placing these on our palm fans so there is also some assembly required. Now its only 20 so not too bad. 
My other question is that there will be 3 possibly 4 small children. Should I put the items for the children on the same card or separate? Its only two items? 
If any of you have pictures of your menu cards could you share? 

Re: Ordering Menu Cards, Is this too Early?

• We did our on Vistaprint, and ordered them about a couple of months before the wedding.  We didn't bother with seperate kids ones, cos we only had 2 toddlers.  If you can do it, I think it would be a nice touch for them

• I was going to order them on VP but it would be our last order combined with labels. 
    Sometimes our VP orders take 3 to 4 weeks for the cheap route. I think I just want them done for peace of mind.
    Yours are very nice. 

• It would be too early for me, but that's only because I changed our menu 15 million times. Tongue Out
  • Ditto Alyson -- I changed our menu until just a few weeks before :)  I would definitely print the children's menus separately.  You can even do that yourself on a printer since there are so few!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards