Hawaii
Options

Surprises/Gifts for your FI

Are any of you having any cute surprises or getting a gift for your FI?

I want to do something, but I'm not sure what! I was going to buy him a super nice watch but then he went and bought one, so now I need another idea!

I'm doing some little stuff, but I want to do something else. I'm totally stumped! He's really laid back so it doesn't have to be anything too crazy. I mean he asked me the other day if he could wear a baseball hat in our pics and wants to wear Nike's.... ummm NO!

Re: Surprises/Gifts for your FI

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://maui.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_surprisesgifts-for-your-fi?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:8547f3bd-3a2f-43ec-8274-d500637f3aa4Post:9a7c1d05-7952-44a2-a66a-89927e509ba8">Surprises/Gifts for your FI</a>:
    [QUOTE]Are any of you having any cute surprises or getting a gift for your FI? I want to do something, but I'm not sure what! I was going to buy him a super nice watch but then he went and bought one, so now I need another idea! I'm doing some little stuff, but I want to do something else. I'm totally stumped! He's really laid back so it doesn't have to be anything too crazy. I mean he asked me the other day if he could wear a baseball hat in our pics and wants to wear Nike's.... ummm NO!
    Posted by knockout7075[/QUOTE]

HaHa!  We ended up just doing cards.  We decided to save the money and do something nice together, we ended up chartering a fishing boat and doing a helicopter tour with the money we would have spent.  Sorry that info prob doesn't really help. 

I have heard other people say they were giving:  cuff links, nice sunglasses, a photos from a boudoir photo shoot
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    knockout7075knockout7075 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I think doing something is a good idea! I don't even think he knows that we are "supposed" to get each other gifts- I mean I guess that's an old tradition but I'm sure he has heard nothing of it.

He is so impossible to shop for so maybe I should look into "an experience". We are spending SO much money on this wedding that he might be mad if I buy him a gift.

Thanks JustH!
  • Options
    Yeah DH had no clue, so I just said instead of exchanging gifts on our wedding day--he stared back at be with a totally clueless look, then went along with the whole lets do something together thing =)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We wrote each other cards, and I got him some lego cufflinks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards