Hawaii
Options

I'm Back!

Hey ladies!

I am back and I am a MRS.! It's kinda weird, I kinda don't believe it. Anyway, the wedding went very very well. Everyone had tons of fun. Both the hubby and I were super anxious/nervous right before but that soon went away once we were at the ceremony. The ceremony was beautiful, a little surreal though. The reception was awesome! I guess there were some hiccups in setting up, and Chris broked the cake but I was not aware of anything, and I don't think anyone else could tell. The sun was shining, and a rainbow came out in the early evening. But once the night came so did the rain. It was light and hard at times but no one cared. We danced in the rauin up until it was time to shut down. I'm still trying to get used to normal life without wedding planning. But I am so happy everything went so well.

I have some vendor reviews and non-pro pics in my bio if y'all want to have a peek. There's a bunch on facebook that all the fam has uploaded, but I haven't gotten a chance yet. I think I am still a little burnt out. I kinda slept the whole day....

Smile

Re: I'm Back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards