Hawaii

Kaesha

Can we block islandparadiseweddings?!?  Sooo annoying!!!!

Re: Kaesha

• edited December 2011
    Sorry just wanted to see if anyone needed help with finding vendors or anything.
  • edited December 2011
    Please consult The Knot's Terms of Use.

Section five states the following:

5. Online behavior requires common sense and basic etiquette. Accordingly, here are some rules that you agree to follow, particularly in those areas of our website that permit user-generated content such as forums, blogs and bulletin boards: 

...No soliciting of any kind in user forums.

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_kaesha-26?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:a91f4257-9c91-43f8-925c-9e9d9c81b24ePost:8117aa07-8d51-47d3-859d-7964226b0280">Re: Kaesha</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sorry just wanted to see if anyone needed help with finding vendors or anything.
    Posted by islandparadiseweddings[/QUOTE]

We would love to hear your suggestions, thoughts, and experiences with vendors here.  However, posting the same long post soliciting your business in dozens of posts clogs up the board and is against the rules.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, sorry about that! My laptop died last night, so I wasn't online at all yesterday.

Definitely annoying.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies I was not aware of responding to brides needing help on this website my apologies. I just love helping brides with rescources. I know it can be hard being a destination bride. And I've planned up to 5000 person events so we have tons of rescources. Sorry again just thought we could help point you in the right direction. Mahalo ladies and congradulations.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards