Ohio-Columbus
Options

vendor review 2

Forrest Ridge Photography - A+++Vince and his sister Jaime were AMAZING.  Beside the food, I got the most compliments about them.  Vince was very patient with my entire family (I am 1 of 7 kids) and let anyone who wanted to take pictures behind him after he was done...he did not get irritated when my dad was right behind him taking his own pictures (even though it annoyed me).  Also, they stayed throughout the entire reception and never asked people to pose for pictures.  If they saw people getting together for a photo, he would jump in right behind the person taking the picture to get his own.  I felt like the photags were following me all night...which I loved.  I am so excited to see how the pictures turned out.  However, based on how the engagements photos were, i am not worried in the least!  HIGHLY recommended and worth every penny!!McClain Creations - CThis is a cake vendor I used for cupcakes.  I was most excited about the cupcake display.  However, this was THE only thing that I was disappointed about on my wedding day.  When we met with Heather in March, her husband drew how the cupcakes were going to be set up.  I called her the week before to confirm everything and was disappointed I had to work about her schedule becuase her daughter had homecoming.  Ok still not a big deal but here is what was wrong.  First, she set the display up on the DJ table instead of the cake table.  Then the display was suppose to be a 4 tiered display but was only 2 adn looked NOTHING like the drawing her husband mocked up when I paid.   Also, we got 6 different flavors fo cupcakes which were suppose to be labeled (so people knew which were which) and there were no labels to be found.  I was so disappointed even though my guests loved them.  I just know it should have been so much better and I felt she rushed though setup to get to her daughters homecoming.  so disappointed  she also said she would leave a card and bottle of wine as a wedding gift...that was not there either...no big deal but just goes to show that she rushed to get it done.Columbus Pro DJ (Chris M) A+DJ was awesome!  I requested him specifically since he had done 2 other firends wedding...he was great.  After me and my DH ate, we went around table by table to greet our guest (we did this instead of a recieving line)  it was VERY important to me that we got trough ALL the tables.  After we got through more than half the tables, Chris came up to us to discuss when we wanted to start the formalities (first dance, cake ect)  he said we should probably get that started in the next 10 minutes.  well it took over 20 minutes to finish getting through the rest of the table and not once did he come over to rush us or call us on the dance floor...he let us do our thing and I was greatful he did not rush us to start the formalities (even though it was 10 and we had to had the music stopped at 12)  HIGHLY recommended.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards