Hawaii

Kukui nut leis for purchase in lahaina area

Hi girls,

This may seem like a silly question but where would you recommend I buy kukui nut leis for our male wedding guests before the wedding day? I'm sure they are sold at many stores but I just wasn't sure since I've never been to Maui. I only need 4 but just thought it was cheaper for me to pick up vs. having coordinator get them. Thanks!

Re: Kukui nut leis for purchase in lahaina area

• Anywhere will have them. Off the top of my head: WalMart, Long's or ABC Store. HTH!
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! I wasnt sure if some places had nicer ones than others, or if they are all generally the same quality...
  • They are pretty much all the same no matter where you get them. A place like walmart might have some more variety but if you don't have your heart set on a certain style you will be able to find them virtually everywhere!
  • We never went to wal-mart, but found that kmart had lots of items for reasonable prices.  The will have the leis available everywhere!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_kukui-nut-leis-for-purchase-in-lahaina-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:afc82dda-2bbe-4a8f-98ac-aa7e763940f0Post:70703c78-41d4-4433-a8ae-d4da687d532a">Kukui nut leis for purchase in lahaina area</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi girls, This may seem like a silly question but where would you recommend I buy kukui nut leis for our male wedding guests before the wedding day? I'm sure they are sold at many stores but I just wasn't sure since I've never been to Maui. I only need 4 but just thought it was cheaper for me to pick up vs. having coordinator get them. Thanks!
    Posted by allisonpickup80[/QUOTE]

Aloha, I'm from Oahu and I usually get them from this website: <a href="http://www.thehawaiianmarket.com" rel="nofollow">www.thehawaiianmarket.com</a>. They have great quality products and great customer service. Ask for Jerry, he really helped me out for my December wedding!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards