Hawaii
Options

Eloping - Need recommendation for Oahu wedding

Hello!    My fiance and I have a trip planned to Oahu in June for his son's graduation.    We've been engaged for a year and thinking of just tying the knot while we are out there!   This is our 2nd marriage ( I had the big wedding already) so we want something intimate.   I've searched the internet and so confused as there are so many places out there!  We are staying in Waikiki for the first 3 nights than heading to Aulani for the remainder of our trip.  I contacted Aulani Resort but their price is outrageous ($2500!) for a poolside 45 min ceremony, so now I am researching a better option.  I would prefer something on the beach!   If anyone has any experience with someone reputable, being so far away I'm a little paranoid!   THANKS!

Re: Eloping - Need recommendation for Oahu wedding

• Options
    Hello,

I'm getting married in May and we are using Above Heaven's Gate, so I can't tell you my first hand experience yet. But I actually heard about them from a few brides on this board and from what they said they absolutely loved them. Whenever I call they are very nice and helpful and they are always quck to respong to my emails.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_eloping-need-recommendation-for-oahu-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:73Discussion:b0853ae8-3f0c-43e9-9710-9653543959f0Post:d2f3a85f-8dc3-44e1-a5cb-181e9e01213e">Re: Eloping - Need recommendation for Oahu wedding</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I'm getting married in May and we are using Above Heaven's Gate, so I can't tell you my first hand experience yet. But I actually heard about them from a few brides on this board and from what they said they absolutely loved them. Whenever I call they are very nice and helpful and they are always quck to respong to my emails.
    Posted by ambersue9[/QUOTE]

WOW the pictures on their website look beautiful!  I can't wait to show the fiance.  
  • Options
    I am using AHG also...53 days until my wedding and I will return and post reviews and photos =) I can agree that the ladies (Jodi and Sara) are very helpful and they will "guide" you every step of the way!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards