Ohio-Columbus

Novia Distinctive photography?

Just wondering if anyone has used Novia Distinctive photography? I met with Stephanie and my fiance really liked her (so did I), but I wanted to get some feedback from anyone who has used her. Or if anyone met with her and chose not to use her, any input as to why? She has been shooting weddings for many years, but only been out on her own for a short time, which concerns me a little bit. Thanks in advance for any help!

Re: Novia Distinctive photography?

• edited December 2011
    I met with her- she was actually my #2 pick. She was fantastic to meet with and we hit it off well, but what made me not choose her was my fear she was a little inexperienced (like you said, she hasn't been doing this for too long) and she didn't have a lot of product offerings, it did not appear that she took a lot of time carefully editing each picture, and I didn't like her album arrangement style as much as the photographer we chose. That may not make a difference to you, but for us it was important to have a beautiful album, a guest book using our engagement pics, etc. as well as beautiful photography and attention to detail. We are using Kimberly Potterf for our photography because she also had an amazing style, had products we liked and wanted, her album arrangements are beautiful, and she carefully edits her work. It was a close call, but I'm very happy with our choice.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi!! I know this is a little delayed but thought I would post my opinion. I actually used Stephanie for my wedding in July. I could not have been happier with her! She is one of my favorite vendors. She captured the whole day for us and did an amazing job! She is easy to get along with and will work with you on whatever you may want. Everyone at our wedding especially family was very impressed with her.  My brother wants to use her once he gets married and I plan on using her as our family photographer for our big events.I would be happy to share my pictures with you if wish just let me know.  
    Married 7/11/2009. TTC since 6/2011. Saw RE in 1/2012 dx with unexplained infertility. Clomid with IUI 4 times all BFN. Moved onto IVF October 2012, 10R, 8F, 2 transferred, 0 frosties = BFN. RE moving to Texas so started with new RE in December 2012. Plan for IVF #2 in February. ER 2/16/13 9R, 9M, 6F. ET 2/21/13 of two embies, beta #1 3/5/13 505! Beta #2 ??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards