Ohio-Columbus

Lancaster Florist Review (long)

Flowers By RogerLancaster, OhioWhen I had my first meeting with the above florist I was so excited because they were so nice and it sounded like everything was going to be great! I was getting exactly what I wanted and more! The cost of the flowers was perfect for our budget and they even had free delivery and a free throw bouquet! I emailed my consultant back and forth and then one day I got an email from her saying she no longer worked with the company but assured me everything would be fine! I being the worry wart that I am began worrying and was scared I wouldn't get quite what I wanted. But since I had already put a down payment down I decided to stick with them! I made a second appointment to meet with the new consultant and make sure everything was still the way I wanted it. The day I met her I was very happy because she was so nice and everything I wanted I was still getting or at least I thought. Before we left she told my Dad she would fax him the contract that I HAD to sign and also fax a copy of my order by the next day and she told me that she would have my TOTAL amount by Monday (it was Saturday when we met). First of all my dad never recieved a fax and Monday came and went and I heard nothing from her. Tuesday came and went and I still hadn't heard so that wednesday I call and she says "Oh I am so sorry" I will call you either later today or tomorrow morning with that total and I said okay! Well that day passed and so did Thursday... My dad calls friday and nothing... The weekend goes by and still nothing... Finally that next week after calling her about 20 million times she gives us a price. And guess what? Its completely wrong. She was charging us for delivery, throw bouquet, etc. Finally when my dad gets a hold of her she fixes those things and sends a new bill... once again, wrong! She messed up numbers and everything else! By this point I am so mad!! When my dad threatens to go somewhere else she finally starts to act like she is with it! So skipping to the wedding day... they were suppose to deliver the flowers at 11 and finally about 1:15 they show up. When I see them I thought wow I am so happy in the end because they are beautiful. Well all that happiness went away when after holding them for about 5 minutes all the flowers start falling out of the bouquet... the stems where I held the bouquet was completing detaching from the flower part... oh it was a mess and my throw bouquet was like three little flowers tied together! It was just a mess and I was really upset! Needless to say there was no way I could save it! By the end of the night half my flowers were gone and I had big open holes in my bouquet!!!! AHHH!!!!Well I found out the next day that the lady who delivered the flowers it was her first day and they gave her the order at 11 when the flowers were suppose to arrive! And they also told her to hurry up and deliver them and then get out of there as fast as she could... hmmm wonder why? So my dad calls that Monday to let them know how he feels and explain the situation and the guy keeps saying I don't get why your calling me... I don't understand! And they pretty much did nothing!! So anyone who has thought about using them... DON'T!!! I finally found out that the original owner sold the place and these were the ppl that took over and I must say they have no idea what they are doing and they are rude!! Sorry for the long post but I just don't want any other brides going through what I did!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Lancaster Florist Review (long)

• edited December 2011
    Wow. I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. Thanks for the heads up about this place.
    kissing

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BFP: 10/26/11 EDD: 6/28/12

• lookame3639lookame3639 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    That totally blows! It sounds like they rushed to finish up your order and then just delivered them as is like you wre going to be satisfied. I'll defiantly be sure to steer clear of them
  • edited December 2011
    I had the EXACT same experience with them. The new owners are TERRIBLE and I wouldn't go there again. This is such a shame too. Roger's used to be fantastic. When our flowers showed up half of them were missing, some were not ours, and the lady refused to fix any of it.
    Photobucketimage BabyFruit Ticker 1) "BABY PETRIE" BFP 12/22/11 Miscarriage 12/27/11 4weeks 3days 2) "BABY ROO" BFP 1/20/12 Heartbeat 160 2/15/12 Miscarriage 2/20/12 7weeks 6days 3) "BABY STEWIE" BFP 4/29/12 It's a BOY! EDD 1/12/13 Please stay, baby. Darling don't be afraid. I have loved you a thousand years. I love you for a thousand more.
  • bethakbethak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for this review. I was going to meet with them about my bouquet (the only flowers I'm doing) but thanks to this, I won't waste my time.
  • raeandnoah09raeandnoah09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes don't go there if you don't have to! It is not a good experience at all... JuddandJessica... so sorry about your flowers... When I first met with them Roger still owned it and I was so happy but obviously the ppl who took over have no clue what they are doing and they are rude! It stinks that we had to go through that though. I am glad to see my post has given you ladies the heads up... don't deal with them if you don't have to!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards