Hawaii
Options

Just wondering.....

My choice in wedding colors is causing flack from perfect strangers?  Why are people so mean? 

I am not a fan of any pastel color, hate pinks and purples too.  I don't hate on those who like these colors though.

So, this may cause a stir but I want bright green and bright orange. (not exactly neon, just bright)  I know these two colors seem strange to some people but I have found that when the right shade of both are located and placed side by side they are gorgeous.  They are fun!  Different colors make different peolple happy right?

I guess what I'm trying to say is....maybe keep an open mind and remember that the ladies being bashed for color choices may not like your color choice either.  Not that any of you have bashed me because none of you have but other sites and boards are harsh....guess that's why I love fellow knotties Smile
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Just wondering.....

• Options
    FSForeverFSForever member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    We are using Hot Pink and Bright Orange. I thought of a Bright Green but I figured the greenery in HI would suffice. Like the others said, don't listen to those other brides, its your day. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards