Hawaii

Paging Allison!!

How did you make out in the storm? Hopefully okay! My friends and family in New Hampshire said it wasn't too bad there. Just wanted to make sure all was well for you!

Re: Paging Allison!!

• lol hello!!!!! Thanks for checking in :) We are fine, our area really had little impact compared to everywhere else, we were VERY lucky. Work was still cancelled for 2 days but I was surprised seeing the sun was shinning on Tuesday. I feel very bad for others like in New York, looks like it was really bad. Thanks for checking in!
  • Your welcome! Glad you are alright-- and hey 2 days off from work isn't that bad, I'm sure you were dreaming of still being in Hawaii on the beach! Gives you a little more time to adjust to real life.
  • Yes it did help with the adjustment for sure. I got to finish all of our laundry. And finish putting away shower gifts that I still hadn't gotten too! First day back today was rough, and of course I have a headache, but I'm pretty sure no one in the office felt bad for me considering all the time I had off!! Haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards