Hawaii

Invites, what else do we need?

We are finishing up the printing on our invites and I feel like we need an Activities card or something of the sort. We have the RSVP postcard and a Directional card with a Map on the back. Should we do one more with lodging and activity info? Or a preliminary list of activities? I can't fit more than one more but I can print both sides. What is everyone else doing or did you do?

Re: Invites, what else do we need?

• I"m planning on doing:

- invitation card
    - RSVP card
    - travel/accommodations
    - directional card

The rest of the info will be provided on the website to save on invitation costs...
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We did the invitation, rsvp card, travel/accommodation card and included a link to our website at the bottom which has the activity info and directions
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to Re:Invites, what else do we need?:[QUOTE]We did the invitation, rsvp card, travel/accommodation card and included a link to our website at the bottom which has the activity info and directions Posted by ktabin[/QUOTE]
    We basically did this. Our travel/accommodation card also had a map and a timeline of weekend events and a link to the website for more details. We had one extra insert for a last minute cruise we organized too, but that was a last minute thing!
  • Thank you this helps a lot. I think we will do an activities and accommodation card combined. The older relatives won't use the website so I need to have as much printed as possible. 
  • We did RSVP only, but we had our website on the invite, and we put an activities card in the OOT bags, so people had them when they arrived.  All hotel info was on the website, and the activities were there too

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards