Hawaii
Options

New Maui Bride to be!

Hello ladies!

I am fairly new to this board and new to the Knot experience! I got engaged just over a month ago, and since then I have been searching all over this website just looking through posts and bios.  Let me start by saying everyone is so friendly and I have had an AMAZING time looking through everyone's planning and results.  I am planning on getting married sometime in June 2013, and I have already fallen in LOVE with Olowalu Plantation House.  Now comes choosing a WC because from what I see on these boards I think that will be most helpful to me as I am currently in Pharmacy School and that is a very demanding aspect of my life!  I look forward to getting to know all you other Maui brides!!

Re: New Maui Bride to be!

• Options
    FSForeverFSForever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and Welcome!  You are right on in regards to picking a WC. It really makes everything a lot easier. 
  • Options
    lorena224lorena224 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Everyone here is super nice and their bios are very helpful. I am also getting married at Olowalu. Good luck with everything!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!  I'm looking forward to hearing more about your plans as they evolve.
  • Options
    dianalynmdianalynm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome! I recently was engaged as well and also fell in love with Olowalu! We're going to see it at the end of the month while on Maui, and I'll probably snap as many pics so I can get a better visual of it all! :)

My wedding planner is Gabrielle over at Blue Sky Weddings. At first, she wasn't all that responsive, but I think I have to cut her some slack because it is wedding season. But with our upcoming trip to Maui, she has been extremely responsive, which I love, and she warns me when she'll be busy so I don't expect her to respond right away.

Good luck! :)
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    kimmykupcakeskimmykupcakes member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome and best wishes on your engagement! Good luck on finding the right WC.  I didn't get one and am planning everything myself.
  • Options
    DazzlingDeb23DazzlingDeb23 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!

dianalynm: Can't wait to see your scouting photos! Sounds like a fun trip coming up!
  • Options
    maui2011maui2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome to the board!!! FWIW i am using Erica from Couture Events...she has been great to work with. J. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards