Hawaii

Oahu Flowers on a Budget (Waikiki)

Hi Girls!

I just received a quote that blew me away.  2K plus tax for flowers. I'm not going all out.

$189.99 for my bouquet & $139.99 for ea BM bouquet as an example.  More than their dresses.....Really????

I just paid $189.99 for an extravagant funeral flower stand arrangement last week!

Please tell me there's better!! Please??

This is all I need to complete my entire wedding cost!

Money mouth
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Oahu Flowers on a Budget (Waikiki)

• My bouquet was $175, but I only paid $85 for small bridesmaids bouquets.  I thought pricing was high too until I found out many flowers are shipped in.  Some girls have ordered through Costco

• Talk to Petals and Beans. They are located close to Ala Moana shopping center and once you explain to her what you are looking for I am sure she can help guide you in the right direction. They do exceptional work and are a pleasure to work with. My bouquet was the 'mercedes' of flowers and it cost around 200 but it was exactly what I wanted and it lasted for days after the wedding. Let me know if you need any more help.
  • I used Watanabe Floral in Waikiki.  They are wholesalers so you can go and buy your flowers in bulk (or order online).  We put all the flowers together ourselves so we just went and browsed their massive cool room of cut flowers but you can also get them to do arrangements for you.
    I was working with Danielle and she was really great! Go in with your budget and see what they can do for you.  I highly reccomend. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you Girls!! I guess my problem was I went in with what I wanted first, and didn't consider the budget Foot in mouth

I really never set a budget to be quote honest lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out Always Flowers also, they're great.
  • I went to Watanabe with my budget and they were very happy to work within my budget! Wonderful!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards