Hawaii

Big Check!

My bridesmaids dresses arrived last week! 1.5 months early! How awesome is that?

I picked up 5 of the 6 dresses myself since a few of my bridesmaids live over an hour away from the store, so I was happy to pick them up.

The colors go sooo well together, I am so excited! The big picture is coming together more and more everyday. :)
DW Siggy Challenge
Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Big Check!

• Yay! That's so exciting!
    I just got mine in too except I had to ship them off to Australia, but it was so nice seeing them in the right colour and everything.

Definitely a big check! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • dianalynmdianalynm member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_hawaii_big-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:73Discussion:e4e66837-0d93-4d33-b447-f7fbbaeb1bb3Post:357ee94a-b86c-45d2-b940-0722be6cc8f2">Re: Big Check!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay! That's so exciting! I just got mine in too except I had to ship them off to Australia, but it was so nice seeing them in the right colour and everything. Definitely a big check! 
    Posted by fizzhiser87[/QUOTE]

<div>I originally had 3 color options for my girls, then the designer said they could only make a minimum of 3 dresses per color (I had 6 girls, so 2 per color wasn't going to cut it). I had to narrow it down to 2, but I am happy with my choice of colors! The dresses look great together...</div>
    DW Siggy Challenge
    Dream Honeymoon Destination: Bora Bora

My Planning Bio *updated 04/10/12*

Visit Maui.Weddings.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That's a great check! Any pics to share of what they look like together?
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards