Hawaii

PSA: $25 for $100 at Picaboo.com (Groupon)

Hi Ladies,

If you're making a photobook for the reception or post wedding... Groupon has an awesome deal I just found :)  For $25, you get $100 to use towards photo books.  You can use it over multiple visits and its also good towards tax and shipping and can be used w/ other promotions.  (right now they have buy one photo book get one free!) 

If you don't have an account, you can sign up below by clicking on my referal link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu2347242

I think I get $5 credit per person who purchases the deal, so if you don't want to click on the link I think you can just go to Groupon.com and buy it yourself :)

Enjoy!!

Re: PSA: $25 for $100 at Picaboo.com (Groupon)

• 55pawsh55pawsh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies,

If you're making a photobook for the reception or post wedding... Groupon has an awesome deal I just found :)  For $25, you get $100 to use towards photo books.  You can use it over multiple visits and its also good towards tax and shipping and can be used w/ other promotions.  (right now they have buy one photo book get one free!) 

If you don't have an account, you can sign up below by clicking on my referal link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu2347242

I think I get $5 credit per person who purchases the deal, so if you don't want to click on the link I think you can just go to Groupon.com and buy it yourself :)

Enjoy!!
  • aliblualiblu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm signed up for groupon in Kansas City, is this deal under a certain city? Or is there online deals as well? Thanks!
    AliBlu | 6.8.2011 | My Bio-Updated 3/3
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 55pawsh55pawsh member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm signed up in the Honolulu one... but always buy deals from LA and other cities as long as the fine print does not exclude certian places.  I think as long as the deals are online and don't exclude cities, they seem to work.  Last month there was a GAP one which I've used here in HI but I think I bought it via the LA link.  HTH :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards