Hawaii

Etiquette question?

Is it bad taste to send out an email addressed to a number of people who we plan to invite to our AHR giving them our contact email and asking them to reply and give us their mailing address?? or should I be phoning each person directly??
451x156 proportions
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Etiquette question?

• misslolmisslol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it think it's fine, But if you're sending the 1 e-mail, make sure you BCC everyone so you're not sharing out everybody's e-mail address.
    December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
  • edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    ditto with the email! I used email and FB to gather addresses and I don't think anyone minded!
  • edited December 2011
    I created a form in Google Docs and emailed it out for folks to give me their contact info (I was also updating my contact list in general, so I asked for birthday, phone number, etc.).  When people filled out the form and submitted it, Google Docs put it in a nice little spreadsheet for me :)  It is also really handy because I can access the list from any computer...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards