Alabama

Auburn-Opelika Area Venues

I'm trying to find a venue in the Au-Opelika area(or close to it) and am having a tough time. The only one I've really heard about is The Oak Bowery Reserve. Anyone have any thoughts on this one or any others? I've been to weddings/receptions at the RTJ Golf trail...not too impressed

Re: Auburn-Opelika Area Venues

• edited December 2011
    I've seen pics of weddings at Fountainview Mansion and it looks gorgeous. My senior year of college we had our sorority formal at Greystone Mansion and we loved it! They have weddings/receptions there as well. I'm not sure where Fountainview is but Greystone is a couple of blocks away from campus. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    The Museum on College St. is beautiful! I'm looking at the Arboretum right now, only down side is that there is a no alcohol policy since it is on campus. Boo.... The Auburn Chapel (also on College, diagonal from the library) is nice for smaller weddings! It depends on your guest list really! I'm trying to find more as well, (but I'm having an outdoor wedding), as I'm an Auburn student and that's where my FI and I met! Hope this helped!
  • edited December 2011
    I have been looking at Kiesel Park around the gardens, house, pond area.  They also have a pavalion a friend of ours used.  I have been trying to find more in this area as well and choices seem limited. :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards