Alabama
Options

What I learned

I learned a few things with my wedding that I wanted to share with you...

1. Get some sleep the day before 
2. Dont sweat the small stuff 
3. Not everyone on the knot is right, if you like the idea then do it
4. You will forget something make a list 
5. If you live with your fi spend the night with friends somewhere 
6. If you live by yourself have your bridesmaids spend the night with you, for last min. stuff and plan some fun things
7. Make a timeline for the day of, before the ceremony for the bride and groom, and the reception.
8. Get everything in writing from your vendors!
9. Make sure someone that is from your site checks out the space before you leave and says everything is good. (one of your bridal party can do this)
10. This is your day no one else's, that was my thought all along and everyone had a great time and said it was the best wedding they have ever been to.  
11. Make bathroom baskets for your bridal party (it came in handy)
12. Make sure you eat or at least make a plate for yourself and put it back.
13. Get box or bag a put reception things in one a ceremony things in another.
14. ASK FOR HELP! Your bridal party is there to help (notice I did not say boss around) I always asked if they could do... for me. 
15. Make an email address just for wedding stuff so it does not junk up your regular one.
16. At the end of the day all that matters is your husband/wife and you want to remember it as a great day. You do not want to look back saying I wish I had done this or that so make it yours and your guests will enjoy. 

I know some of you will not agree with me on all of these. This is just what I learned from my wedding and everyone had a blast at mine even the people that are really had to please had so much fun. Please do not argue about this list you can take it or leave it as they say. 
Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: What I learned

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards