Alabama
Options

Wedding Dress Shopping...

Hi Ladies! I'm going dress shopping in Birmingham this week and need some advice... Do any of you have shopping experience at The White Room or Carriage House? I know they carry the gowns that I have my eye on... and was wondering if they offer any discounts for buying that day? Just wondering what to expect! TIA! :)

Re: Wedding Dress Shopping...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The ladies at The White Room are really sweet. I've had great experiences there. The Romona Keveza trunk show is Aug 7&8th, you get 10% off those dresses.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi,  What other places for wedding gowns in Birmingham would you recommend? I live in MS and my mother lives in TN, so we are meeting halfway in Birmingham to go dress shopping for the first time. Of course, I'll look up stores on the web, but I knew you ladies would know best!Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    BamaGirl08BamaGirl08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This is off topic because I already have my dress, but can you guys use tax free weekend to your advantage? I know it's coming up and it would have saved me some on my dress (like $80!) Just curious..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The White Room is great...I didn't buy my dress there, but when I went in to dry some things on, the ladies were very nice! As far as tax free weekend, I know it counts clothes as a "school expense" but I think that a wedding gown might be a bit of a stretch.  You can always try though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards