Alabama

NEEDED: Feathers & Lighting

Hi Ladies,

We are doing a 40's glam theme and I need feathers.  I've been to Michael's and Hobby Lobby, but where else can I get white feathers?  Also, I want to use a couple chandeliers.  Do you know of any lighting places that would rent those to me (local vendor preferred)?

Thanks!

Re: NEEDED: Feathers & Lighting

• edited December 2011
    For feathers, do you mean boas? If so, try Joann's or Hancock Fabrics. I saw feathers at Joann's this weekend, but I don't know about white ones specifically. Or try online maybe. For chandeliers, I'm afraid I'm no help. Sorry :)
  • edited December 2011
    Also, I had a question for you - what venue did you decide to go with? I think you were looking at LincPoint and others a while back, and I was curious what you booked. (I'm getting married at LincPoint in May.)
  • bridecoltbridecolt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try Party Time or Aabco for tyhe chandelieers.  I think they woyld be your best bet to find them.  Good luck!
  • KeriandEricKeriandEric member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey TomKat

Yes, we were looking at LincPoint and I love that venue.  We actually decided just to get married in Jamaica.  We will have our reception at the Fraternal Order of Police building. It's a blank slate (all white) and I can really glam it up since my money can be put to the decor and not just the cost of rental.  My brother is a detective and we can get the bldg for next to nothing.

You remembered me...warm fuzzies! Laughing
  • KeriandEricKeriandEric member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks BRIDECOLT & ALWEDDINGPLNR.  I will try both of your suggestions.Laughing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards