Alabama

Hair/Makeup in Huntsville Area

I'm looking for somewhere affordable to get my hair done in Huntsville. Anyone know of any good places?
I'm still debating if I am going to do my makeup myself or get someone to do it, but if I can find somewhere affordable enought I want to get it done, so any advice on that would also be appreciated.
Thanks!

Re: Hair/Makeup in Huntsville Area

• hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Neo Mode salon by Parkway Place mall. Natasha did awesome on my hair and she's so fast and super sweet. A friend of mine did my makeup so I can't help you there, sorry!
    imageAnniversary
  • lexa10lexa10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was in this same boat! Everywhere I called wanted to charge $150 for hair and $50 for makeup. BUT I found this place on Whitesburg called D'Artisans Salon and Spa, and they are coming to the church where we are getting married and doing hair and make up for me, my mom, and 5 bridesmaids for $75 a person. I am pretty excited. They use Aveda makeup (which was a big deal to me because cheap makeup is bad for my skin) The girl I'm using is Leah. (it was even cheaper if she came to us instead of us go to her!)

Hope this helps!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards