Alabama

Florist in Auburn area

It turns out the florist I had planned to use is not going to work out.  I need to find an alternative quickly.  Although I have lived in Auburn for a few years now, I don't know any florist in the area and was hoping someone on here may that can offer some insight to who to use or even not use.  And most preferably something not crazy expensive.  All I really want is to rent some ferns and then of course get mine and the girls boutiques and the guys boutineers.  TIA

Re: Florist in Auburn area

• Check out Auburn Flowers. They are by the old Bad Habits. The owner is Mary Abercrombie. They are fun people. Also try the florist by Kroger on Dean. They did work for me a few years ago and you know I am picky.

If the florsits don't do rental ferns, see if Blooming Colors does rentals. They are the nursary across from Kinnucans.

Best Wishes!
  • I had thought about checking with the one by Kroger.  I have heard not so good things about Auburn Flowers though.  I had not thought about blooming colors though and that is a good one!  Thanks!
  • Have you checked Halls? It's in Opelika they are a bulk wholesaler of flowers. Sam's club also has a great variety although they cannot order anything specific. You could also try FiftyFlowers.com. Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards