Ohio-Columbus

I **Think** I have looked everywhere!

Or maybe the first reply will make me see something that I have read over every day lol.

I'm trying to find out if there is a message board or a specific place on TK to find vendor reviews... I've seen a few posts here and there on different boards, but is there a place where I can find ALL of the vendor reviews for Ohio-Columbus?

Thanks in advance =)
BabyFruit Ticker
Anniversary
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: I **Think** I have looked everywhere!

• edited December 2011
    There isn't really a specific place on here to find reviews for Columbus... you would just have to scroll down through that Columbus Board's posts to find some.  There will be a lot more in the summer months and right after the summer months from last year since a lot of people get married in the summer.  I know www.weddingwire.com has vendor reviews though, and it seems to be easy to use.  I would check there if you don't want to search through all the posts here!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 323 Made the List!
    image 114 Are ready to Dance!
    image 12 Can't make it!
    image 197 Forgot how to use Snail Mail!
  • edited December 2011
    ooooh i didn't think about weddingwire! thanks!
    wish i could wait for the summer reviews lol but we're getting hitched in november and i'd like to have most of our vendors booked by end of summer =)

thanks for the tip though =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Also, www.weddingbee.com has vendor reviews as well. But, if you go to the search part of the columbus board and type "vendor reviews", there should be a decent amount of posts that come through.
  • edited December 2011
    You can do a search at the bottom of the page on a specific board, so you can just search "review" in this current board - it should pull up all of the threads that have the word review in them.  Not perfect, but hopefully that helps!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    And a lot of the married ladies put vendor reviews in their married bios.
  • edited December 2011
    i have done the search thing but it's quite a pain in the booty haha.... and for some reason it shows random cities in alabama lol - I did get a few ideas from those though!

the married bios are fantastic too!

thanks ladies =D
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    You can find lots of vendor reviews on weddingchannel.com.  It's the vendor review site from the knot.  I read tons of reviews about my DJ before I booked him.  HTH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards