Alabama

BEACH READY BENCHES FOR SALE!

My daughter got married in Ft. Morgan, Sept 09.  She wanted to use benches instead of chairs for the ceremony, but we were unable to find any for rent.  So, we built them.   We are interested in preferably selling them.  We have 14 available, but would only want to sell 12, as we want to keep a couple for sentimental reasons.  These benches seat approximately 7 people per.  They are natural wood, stained white to give a finished look, they are 10 feet long and are screwed together with deck screws rather than nails for stability.  They are designed to be buried in the sand but could be easily modified, if you are looking for benches to use on top of the ground.  Please reply back to torrie.grelle@chartercom.com for more information and photos. 

Re: BEACH READY BENCHES FOR SALE!

• edited December 2011
    I may be interested in the benches..I'm getting married in Orange beach in October and have yet to decide on seating.. Please email me with photos and details @
    SherriPendergrass@comcast.net
  • edited December 2011
    Do you still have the beaches?
  • edited December 2011
    I would be interested if you still have them! If not, I would love to talk to you about how you made them and see if you have any pics to look at. My email is...
    brianandsam0811@yahoo.com
  • edited December 2011
    could you please let me know if you have any more wedding benches<  I am having a wedding in the Dallas area on October 15th 2011. (Allen texas).  My email is brenda_steed@yahoo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards