Alabama

Would this make you mad?

Okay so my FI mother's cousin said she would be the day of wedding coordinator, she has been doing it on the side for awhile since she retired. We meet with her about a month and a half ago and talked about things. And was going to come with us the weekend to walk through the venue and kind of tie up loose ends. Now this date to go to the venue has been know for well over a month and half.  Well I email her yesterday to touch base with her to make sure she remembered...................... she emails me back saying she can't make it she is planning to have a grandchild bday at her house that day! FI's mother was like it isn't a big deal she can go up there some other day and walk thru. But when she does that I won't be with her! I wanted for her to come with us so I can tell her how I want things! It makes me mad that she knew well in advance about it and then to top it off I had to email her to even find out.  If I wouldn't have how long before Saturday would she have even told me!!! Would this make you mad?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Would this make you mad?

• edited December 2011
    Yes, it would have made me mad. It just seems total inconsiderate of your wedding. I understand that wanted to have her grandchild a birthday party but she could have did both or at least called and have set up another time at your convience.
  • edited December 2011
    I would be mad.  Not so much for her doing something else that day, but more for her not letting me know.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards