Alabama

***adrinkard***

Your wedding is ridiculously close now!  What sorts of things are you working on this week?
image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: ***adrinkard***

• edited December 2011
    Well, I'm pretty close to being done.  Yesterday was my deadline because I'm going to Savannah, GA for my b-party this weekend.

I made two DIY faux pica shell chandeliers and have to put the finishing touches on those.  I'm short 10 program fans, so those and the two missing place cards will be done tomorrow.  

My planner (aka mom's best friend) is putting together a silk bouquet for me and giving each BM a calla lily, then combining them for me to keep so she's doing those this week.  I also learned our tablecloths fell through so we're scrambling for those.  

Oh!  And I still have to find a wedding band for me.  Ha.  (Almost done, huh?)
  • hckaczynhckaczyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's so exciting! Are you nervous at all?
    imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Goodness, lots to do!  But you still seem to be ahead of some other brides I've seen this close to the big day.  Good luck with everything and have a blast at your bachelorette!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_adrinkard-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:74Discussion:54742cd4-7421-42cd-8f33-4707e5e815bfPost:12781ab5-ffac-42a1-9175-c6f9532fd5b6">Re: ***adrinkard***</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's so exciting! Are you nervous at all?
    Posted by hckaczyn[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm nervous about tripping down the aisle.  I'm no grace. :)  I'm also not big on people looking at me so that kinda makes me nervous.  Other than that, I'm cool as a cucumber.  I haven't had a stressful moment yet.  If I don't find a wedding band, I might stress a smidge, but I will just steal mom's for the ceremony. ha</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards