Alabama

Need a great wedding planner/coordinator!

I am in need of a great wedding planner/coordinator. Can anyone recommend one here in the Birmingham, AL area that you know of, or have used and were pleased with. Any help is appreciated!

Thanks
Patty

Re: Need a great wedding planner/coordinator!

• KeriandEricKeriandEric member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,

I am using Salera Perkins.  Her company is called It's Your Wedding Day.  She is very professional, thorough and attentive.  She is willing to do ALL the things I'm not and then some. :^)

She has a background in catering and party planning.  She decided to start her company and works off of word of mouth.  Her email address is [email protected].  Contact her if you're interested.

Keri
  • edited December 2011
    Hello Patty, 

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding!  My name is Becca Marshall (soon to be Becca Bell!).  I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I would LOVE to help you plan the wedding you've been dreaming of!  I am currently in the field of Architecture and have alot of experience with interior design which i believe translates effortlessly into creating an atmosphere to acheive the ideal environment for any space and/or event! I graduated from Auburn University with my Bachelors in Architecture.  I love what I do, however over the past year have been very interested in moving into the event/wedding planning field! I consider myself an all around type person when it comes to creative design from cooking & baking to building & designing. Over the past year, I've worked with a woman on a couple weddings where I helped arrange flowers, arrangement settings, and other details for the cermony and reception.  I have tried my hand at baking, pastries, designer cakes and decorative candies etc.... and loved it!  I am well trained and able to acheive a grand vision right down to the personalized details that will  make your day intimate, special and one to remember.  I also understand that a wedding can be very costly.  Being that I am going through all that as i am planning my own wedding,  I am have researched local venues extensively.  I am confindent that I would be able to help you select the perfect venue, caterer, decorations, photographer and such, that you would absolutely love while stayin within a budget!!  In my career I have many contacts and resources to offer.  Sorry this is so long! But i wanted to be very candid with you to let you know that I am just starting out, but am confident that I could help you acheive your vision.  My fee would be considerably less than others.  You would be helping me build my portfolio in exchange for a lower fee.  If you are interested in meeting for lunch one day please call me at 205-441-2423.  I would love the opportunity to hear your vision and thoughts!!  Thanks for your time!

BECCA
  • edited December 2011
    Hi there! I am an event planner in the Birmingham area. Check out my website and give me a call if you are interested!

Hope to hear from you soon!

www.top2bottomevents.com
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to help you plan and coordinate your wedding!  Please feel free to email me at [email protected]
  • edited December 2011
    Tracy Murphy
    Southern Events
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards