Alabama
Options

Tattoo or cover-up?

I have a tattoo on my left shoulder that will be visible on my wedding day... I'm torn between covering it up or letting it shine. My biggest concern is that if I don't cover up, it will be all anyone sees, and if i do decide to cover up that it will still be visible, or worse will rub off on anyone's clothes that I hug!
What a dillemma!

Re: Tattoo or cover-up?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I watched a wedding on "Four Weddings" the other day and I have the same worry myself. The girl had a small tattoo right in the middle of her back, like mine.( A small 2' hibiscus.) All I could look at was her tattoo because she had no veil and when you get , most of your back will be towards the guests the whole time. I've just recently realized I want to cover up mine with my hair. Its your choice and I never thought I'd be ashamed to show my tattoo but after seeing that episode, I couldn't take my eyes off it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i agree... it has nothing to do with being embarassed or ashamed of it, i just don't want anything to take away from the overall look i'm trying to accomplish. i'm not wearing a veil and there is no way to keep my hair over it the whole time...
    I've seen on Wedding Day Makeover where they airbrush over them, but to be honest I'm not really too thrilled with the end result...
    oh well... I have until November to get it together
  • Options
    Heather8505Heather8505 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    On My Fair Wedding this girl had tattoos on her chest and arms and they covered them up.  It looked good when they were finished but of course that was just looking through the tv
    me and my two men image
  • Options
    MadeOfAwesomeMadeOfAwesome member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They sell some sort of stuff at David's Bridal to cover up tattoos.  I'm not sure how well it works, but you could try it out
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards