Alabama
Options

Florist in Huntsville

Hey Ladies I am looking for florists in Huntsville, New Market, Hazel Green Area. I'm really wanting blue flowers and we are looking at either september or may. I will appreciate all advice

Re: Florist in Huntsville

• Options
    Blue flowers aren't really natural unless you are looking at hydrangeas. In that case, May is the time to get them. Flowers out of season are expenssssive! My mom was a florist in that year for nearly 15 years. Now that she is doing other things, she recommends the Rabbits Nest. They are in Harvest.
  • Options
    Yeah I was definitely thinking hydrangeas and then mixing them with white lillies or something. Thanks. :-)
  • Options
    I got married last Septemeber at the end of the month in Mooresville, Alabama and my florist was out of Athens. My colors were ivory, gold, brown and aqua/blue. We used hydrangeas in EVERYTHING (even on my cake). It was stunning and they were beautiful!

Her name is Jeannie Pirtle:):) She is the best to work with and reasonable! She can do some amazing stuff!
  • Options
    Hi, im an event planner,photographer, event decorater would love to discuss very very affordable options with you! Mr8mrswilliamsgmail.com 2056754515 Photography packages as low as 150 Event planning fees 200 I also have a florist onboard
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards