Alabama
Options

Reception Venues in or near Enterprise AL?

I'm curious if anyone has found any reception venues near or around Enterprise/Dothan AL? I can't find much online...and unfortunately due to the tornadoes thats the only images that are posting on google.  Any suggestions would be appreciated :) 

Re: Reception Venues in or near Enterprise AL?

• Options
    MaritaG11MaritaG11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Dothan there is the old Train Depot downtown. Several Churches and the bontanical gardens are also available. 

In Enterprise there is the park, churches, the new civic center. 

It really depends on what you want. If you are interested in the train depot in Dothan I have pictures from a wedding I went to there. 

(I'm from Enterprise originally so if you want to talk, PM me.)
    What I'm most looking forward to in 2012:
    Vacations with DH, baby G 1.0, and Riley's first birthday!
    Photobucket Anniversary
    My Chart
    Off BCP October 2011
    TTC #1 since December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help.. I was thinking of a country garden or vineyard for the reception... but haven't been up there to look around yet.  It's still WAY early :) Do you have the names of any of the churches in Enterprise? Also i'd love to see the pics of the wedding.

• Options
    MaritaG11MaritaG11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here is a list of the churches. (clicky)

I've been to Hillcrest Baptist, St. Luke, and First Baptist. All are nice and downtown so there are a few opportunites for pictures around them. 

As far as a garden wedding, The Botanical Gardens (clicky) is prefect for weddings.
    This is the train depot. 
    This is from the entrance..

This shows how the back looks with guests..

You can see the entrance best in this photo..

Hope that helps! 
    What I'm most looking forward to in 2012:
    Vacations with DH, baby G 1.0, and Riley's first birthday!
    Photobucket Anniversary
    My Chart
    Off BCP October 2011
    TTC #1 since December 2011
  • Options
    Can you still rent the Old Train Depot in Dothan, Alabama? I have a wedding reception emergency! I was just told (after we paid) that it was unavailable. I was told today! My wedding is literally eight weeks away! I already have a barn theme, for the reception. My wedding planner has already purchased decorations. Girls, PLEASE HELP ME!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards