Alabama

Huntsville are Vendors. HELP! planning from afar.

So my fiance is from the huntsville area and that is where we have decided to get married, he is a dog handler with the Navy and is currently stationed in Kingsbay, GA (where we met and currently live)

So needless to say i know zero about huntsville and its proving to be somewhat difficult to plan a wedding from afar. Our venue is set, it will be on august 4, 2012 on Tate farms. Any photographers,florists or bakers to be recomended or warned about?

any and all help is greatly appreciated !!! 

Re: Huntsville are Vendors. HELP! planning from afar.

• I am using April Stanley photography. Prices and packages are really good. Check out Rabbit's Nest Florist and Gifts. My mom is a former florist in the area and sent all of her clients to them before she chose another career option. Ellen's Creative Cakes are delic.

You've got a great place at Tate Farms. They are wonderful people! They may be able to make other suggestions.

Best wishes!
  • baneskbanesk member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    They are tons of places around town that you can get married at!
    Burritt on the Mountain, Lodge on Monte Sano, Bontanical Gardens, Weeden House, Von Braun Center, Antebellum..Those are just a few!
    Caters: Narvel, Hartley's (just off the top of my head!:)
    Photographers: Glass Jar Photography (LOVE!), Click Photo Design, Custom Design Images

if you go to alabamabride.com it shows vendors,photographers, etc for everywhere in Alabama then you can narrow to Huntsville!
  • I am using sylvester photography out of huntsville he is really good but books up fast. Publix is a really good for cakes 
    Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My husband is from Chattanooga, so we had planned on getting married down there originally (H is in the Navy as well.. plans changed! hah) 
    Had we married down there, Paul Rowland (out of Nashville) was going to be our photographer.. He's pretty incredible and easy-going. 

GL op! 
    Go Navy! (That is potentially our next station :o) ) 
  • I know this is an old thread, but does anyone have any good chair rentals to recommend?
  • Try this I saw someone post this earlier. http://huntsvillebride.yolasite.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards