Alabama
Options

Fiddle player in Huntsville

Hey ya'll :)

I was wondering if anyone know of a fiddle player in the Huntsville area?  We are planning a fall/rustic/country barn kinda wedding and it was suggested that we get a fiddle player for the ceremony and i got sooo  excited... until i started looking for one.  All i seem to be able tofind are violinists.  Thanks!!

Re: Fiddle player in Huntsville

• Options
    Hey... 
    A violin is the same thing as a fiddle. Talk to the people and see whether they know how to play fiddle music. (Many do!) Yours isn't an odd request. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddings.com/Sites/Weddings/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_fiddle-player-in-huntsville?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:74Discussion:d43cba3c-fc49-4bf5-8e0c-045e1c0f8c81Post:f8c7017c-ef70-4235-80f0-38a94c9a406e">Fiddle player in Huntsville</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ya'll :) I was wondering if anyone know of a fiddle player in the Huntsville area?  We are planning a fall/rustic/country barn kinda wedding and it was suggested that we get a fiddle player for the ceremony and i got sooo  excited... until i started looking for one.  All i seem to be able tofind are violinists.  Thanks!!
    Posted by jenlynn426[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards