Alabama

Claire Drummond Photography Review

Hi all,

I am scheduled to have my bridal portraits taken with Claire on April 11, 2010 (a week from today). We scheduled this via email back in in the fall - over the last two weeks I've emailed repeatedly and left multiple messages so we can get everything set in stone - location, time, etc. She has not returned my calls at all, leaving me without a photog for bridals. Beware of this vendor!

*Jeremiah 29:11* SoyFreeBlog

Re: Claire Drummond Photography Review

• edited December 2011
    update please!
    did you have your session?
  • WGachesWGaches member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope. I haven't had any correspondence with her since November 2009. I still have copies of all of the emails and messages where we booked. Now I'm rushing around trying to find someone who can do my bridals on short notice.
  • edited December 2011
    Have you found a photographer for your bridals?  I have a friend who is going to do mine and she is fabulous!  I guess it just depends on where you live.  She is in Birmingham.  
  • WGachesWGaches member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The photog who did my boudoir pictures is trying to squeeze me into her schedule. I think it's all worked out
  • edited December 2011
    Wow...that's weird. I just used Claire for my wedding this past Saturday and she was great. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. Good luck with everything! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards