Alabama

Im So Miserably Lost

Hello all,
        Im in the beginning planning stages of my wedding that will take place in 2014 (plenty of time to plan and save). We want a destination wedding in Gulf Shores, Al and I've been trying to find good sites on the beach for the actual wedding, as well as a reception venue. If there is someone that is really familiar with the Gulf Shores area, could you please give me some pointers on where I can begin my search??

Re: Im So Miserably Lost

• whenever I go to the beach I always see a company going doing the wedding there are several but they always look so beautiful I think they only book a year in advanced so you have plenty of time
    Almost Mrs. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Usually the hotels are good.  They have beaches that you can use for the ceremony and ballrooms for the reception, not to mention that your guests can stay REALLY close by, haha.  You might want to look into some of the hotels and condos.  Some people also rent a beach house and use the house for the reception, but that works a little better with smaller weddings.
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
    17/100 books read in 2013
  • A friend of mine got married there in October, and they rented a beach house and did the ceremony and reception there. That's always an option if you're wanting to do a smaller ceremony.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards