Alabama
Options

Attn: Mobile bride on 7/14/11 looking for a budget photographer

I got USA's Special Courses catalog, and according to one of their advertisements the wedding photography class is looking for a wedding to shoot for practice.  Here's the link:

http://www.southalabama.edu/specialcourses/winter11/documents/01lifestyleandlifeskills.pdf

The info is on page 6.  Just thought I'd share!

Re: Attn: Mobile bride on 7/14/11 looking for a budget photographer

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know this is pretty late, and IDK what made me decided to see what's floating around over here (oh yea, my brother is getting married; DH and I are 5 1/2 years post wedding).
    I am a photographer in Mobile. I have been in the wedding/photography realm for 10 years now (Oh gosh, that makes me sound old!)
    You can check out my website, AKC Photography, or find me on Facebook. I would love to talk to you and see what we can do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hi!  Check out Captured by Kate.  Do a google search with that and Pensacola-she will travel to Mobile so no worries about that...She is tryng to get established down here and is offering a wedding package that is over half of what a lot of people are charging.  Hope that helps and good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I would love to work with you regarding your wedding and budget. Please check out my website photosbyauburn.smugmug.com or www.facebook.com/photosbyauburn
    I would love to speak with you! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards