Alabama

Vendor Reviews from my 4.24 wedding

Claus Martel
Claus showed up nearly 4 hours early just because of the rain. He was so nice and I barely even notice he was there! He is so professional! I can't wait to see the video. I'd recommend him to everyone looking for a videographer. He is always quick to respond to emails and you can take care of everything via the Internet.

Claire Drummond Photography
I love Claire. She doesn't just feel like a vendor, when she's with you, you really feel like her friend. She was early to the ceremony and although everything was hectic, she was very professional and handled everything with stride. I have also used her for engagement photos and famiyl portraits and I have never had a problem out of her. She is pregnant and due in July, so I have no idea how available she will be during those times. She even followed us to the hotel to get some shots.

Joyce's Catering- Selma and the Black Belt
Joyce is so creative and always every professional. She is very serious about her job and makes sure that the bride feels like everything is 100%

Touch of Class Limo
I have heard mixed reviews of this limo company, but I had an excellent experience with them. We had James drive us. This was the day that all the really bad storms came through and I was worried even if they would show up at all, but James got there 30 mintes early. He was very professional and curteous to me as well as my curious guests. I would definitely use them again and especially James!

Melaney Jones-harpist
Melaney was one of my favorite vendors to work with. She is out of Auburn and had to travel all the way to Selma, but she was a trooper about it and the rain! She has a wonderful selection of music and played 30 minutes before and after the ceremony. The harp is so beautiful and it added that extra something special to my day. She is very sweet and professional and the harp is a very different, and lovely way to include music to the wedding!

I hope this helps someone!

Re: Vendor Reviews from my 4.24 wedding

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards