Alabama

Venue Question

One of my BMs got engaged Saturday (woo hoo!) and is looking for a venue.  She's looking at the usual suspects in Birmingham (Sonnet House, Ross Bridge, Gabrella Manor), but wants something a little different.

Where was/is your venue?  Do you have any ideas that are off the beaten path?  We're in Birmingham and I'm pretty sure she'd like something around this area.  She'd prefer outside catering and alcohol permitted.

Thanks!

Re: Venue Question

• edited December 2011
    That's exciting!!  It's so fun when your bridesmaids get engaged!!

I have a huge list of venues in the Birmingham and surrounding areas.  Does she have anything specific she is looking for?  I.E., an outdoor venue, a chapel, a barn, an antebellum mansion, etc.  If you can provide me with a few specifics, I can give you a few choices to give her.

• knickjpknickjp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm booked at Mathew's Manor and I love the people there! It's in Springville, AL and only about 30 min out of Birmingham.  They have indoor and outdoor venues that you can book and all of them are beautiful.  They do not allow outside catering, but they are willing to make anything you ask.  As for alcohol, you pay for a bartender and then supply all of your own alcohol which is nice because then you can choose what to bring.  Hope this helps and happy planning!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards