Alabama

Target registry woes? Look at this!

MAJOR TIP!!!

I signed in as myself on the new Target website, and it made me change my password.  Once I did that, I used the "find registry" option, looked myself up, and there was a button at the bottom that allowed me to "copy the registry."  I was able to start all over with 1 click.

image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

100/100 books read in 2012
17/100 books read in 2013

Re: Target registry woes? Look at this!

• edited December 2011
    Blah I don't like the target updates it runs so freaking slow now!! At least I am done with my showers so I won't care to really look at it much anymore.....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    All the ladies on the November board are freaking out because like 80% have not had showers yet!  My next (last) one is three weeks from Saturday and this is NOT the time for registry trouble!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

• edited December 2011

People need to learn if  AINT BROKE dont fix it!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    AMEN!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

• lizznjohnlizznjohn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, Im not sure how- but BABY items got added to my target registry. So aggravating- on a lighter note, they are AWESOME at returns! :)
    White Kids Love Hip Hop.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_alabama_target-registry-woes-look-this?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:74Discussion:faddb5fb-7a4a-4c14-91c8-b301f255c97fPost:b479bd81-b726-4da3-badf-c04aea79f06a">Re: Target registry woes? Look at this!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ugh, Im not sure how- but BABY items got added to my target registry. So aggravating- on a lighter note, they are AWESOME at returns! :)
    Posted by lizznjohn[/QUOTE]

Haha I saw where that happen to another knottie too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh man, can you imagine if your guests were looking at your wedding registry and saw diapers and bottles and thought this was a shotgun wedding?!  LOL!
    image imageimage image

My Blog

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards