Alaska

Rehearsal Dinner Locations

Anyone have any rehearsal dinner location ideas in the Anchorage area besides the following? Or do you have comments on the ones I listed?

Firetap Alehouse
Glacier Brewhouse
Orso
Sourdough Mining Company
Kinley's
Moose's Tooth
Sea Galley

I need room for 25-30 people.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Locations

• aseej4aseej4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sushi & Sushi behind Moose's tooth
    Campobella's off of 36th & Artic
    Romano's off of fireweed (HUGE LOCATION!)
  • dco324dco324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Moose's Tooth will only do private dining during the lunch hour, fyi
    Peanut Farm will accommodate large groups and section off an area for you as well
    I believe Spenard Roadhouse will also give you an area in the restaurant for a large group
    I married my best friend on July 8, 2011
  • nda_roxybabenda_roxybabe member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Snowgoose. They're great to work with too.
  • edited December 2011
    I've never been to Campobella's, Sushi & Sushi, or Snowgoose. Do they have private rooms or do they have the type of environment where you would just section off a portion of the restaurant?
  • AKWinterBrideAKWinterBride member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Glacier Brewhouse but I would have concerns about doing a RD there as they are never, ever on time even if you have a reservation or in your case a room set aside.  Their food is awesome, drinks are great, but their service is lacking. 

Moose's Tooth's meeting room is pretty small and not very impressive looking, but their food is soooo good! 
    Photobucket Photobucket Anniversary
  • sethandmaiasethandmaia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Orso's upstairs room is great -- I've been to a lot of lunch events there.
  • dco324dco324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are in the process of planning a Rehearsal Dinner at snowgoose (thanks to this thread actually).  So far nothing but great things to say about them.  They do have a few rooms to choose from including private rooms.  They are shown on their website.  Great place for dinner too, especially on a nice night-great view of the inlet.
    I married my best friend on July 8, 2011
  • nda_roxybabenda_roxybabe member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I don't check here often. Snowgoose has a private room and will also section off a private area of the dining room.
  • edited December 2011
    I was pretty set on having our RD at Brewhouse, but my FMIL wants us to do it at Captain Chucks Seafood. Has anyone been there????? It's on Penland Pkwy next to the Norhtway Mall. It used to be a Pizza Hut and I think it was also a place called Rosco's at one time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards